Ronaldo obesity

"Love to score goals after passing all the defenders as well as the keeper. This is not my speciality, but my habit."
Ronaldo obesity

“I don't consider myself as the best player in the world. I'm not obsessed with individual titles. I'm much more interested in being part of a team which wins trophies.”


“It will take time for us all to understand what has happened to us, but it is a joy to be surrounded by such happiness.”


“Goals are always in demand. There will always be a market for a striker who is fast, scores goals regularly and is strong. I've scored more than 100 goals and people know what they are buying.”


“Of course I'm flattered to be compared to Pele, but Pele only left the playing fields after scoring 1,000 goals and I'm just getting started.”


“My life has always been a series of challenges and I'm psychologically-prepared but this is the biggest challenge of my life.”


“I will celebrate, but I know new goals and objectives will come and I am ready to take them.”


“There is room for individuality, but without the strength of this Brazil group it is nothing.”


“I've never timed myself over 100m, but I have done a test over shorter distances, 20m or 30m, with and without the ball. What's strange is that I'm faster with the ball than without it. Some people are born for distance running and others for sprint”


“I am very ambitious. I want to enjoy this and then really go for it.”


“I knew when I started playing professionally that being an idol means catering for fans. Without them, there's no game. I don't mind signing autographs, but what I really want to give fans are lots of goals.”


“Pele is the greatest player in football history, and there would only be one Pele in the world.”


“In Brazil every kid starts playing street football very early. It's in our blood. As a professional I started at Sao Cristovao in the city of Rio de Janeiro. Of course I also played in the beach soccer league, barefoot.”


“In Latin America, the pace is slower, it is more technical. In Europe, it is faster, but I haven't had any problems adapting to it.”


“Every time I went away I was deceiving my mum. I'd tell her I was going to school but I'd be out on the street playing football. I always had a ball on my feet.”


“It's amazing. It is like yesterday when I was still watching the stars of Brazilian football on TV, and I am one of them now. I miss my childhood. I left my family at 15 and then left Brazil for Holland when I was 17.”


“I'm here to score a lot of goals. It's my speciality, that's what I've been brought here to do, and I want to score plenty ; like I did with Barcelona. And here, there's every reason to think I can do it.”


“Everyone tells me that the Italian championship is the toughest in the world, but I'm not afraid. In my career, I've always scored goals, wherever I've been.”

Sponsored Links